Where has the time gone??? This week has been flying by, and I’m doing my best to enjoy every single “busy” moment God has granted me.
Here goes my Gratitude Post of the week!
Here’s how these posts will work:
I will list anywhere between 1 to 10 things, people, happenings, whatever it is I am grateful for on a weekly basis. On days when I feel extra grateful for something/someone special in particular, I will dedicate that post entirely to it/her/him.
February 20, 2014 Grateful Heart
1. Warmer weather (30-40 degrees is much more enjoyable than -50)
2. Internet (I’ve recently learned a lot of people don’t have access)
3. Family Video (There’s something so heartwarming about physically walking into a video store and walking around until you find that one movie you’ve been waiting to see! 🙂
4. Lunch date with my Sister in Christ, Sue (It’s always so refreshing to sit and chat with her.)
5. Pen Pals! (Snail Mail/Handwritten Letters)
6. A song called “Let Them See You” – JJ Weeks Band
7. God’s Provisions
8. Quiet Time with God
9. My students who fuel me and inspire me to improve regularly
10. My beloved family and friends
What are you grateful for this week/today/in general? Please do share!