Thursday was a busy busy day, but I figured… better late than never, right?
I have so much to be grateful for, and it always amazes me at all the things, people, places I have to be thankful for. Please enjoy my humble “Gratitude List”!
February 13th / 14th, 2014 Grateful Heart
1. Opportunity to mentor students
2. Hubby and my Valentine’s Day simple, yet special traditions (exchanging cards, Hubby surprising me with a stuffed animal and make chocolate covered strawberries at home)
3. Grateful to be able to say the words “I love you” to those I cherish & love
4. God’s grace
5. My very 1st Filofax planner to document my daily happenings
6. Connections made with fellow Sisters in Christ via social media
7. Seeing my former junior high teachers (& the teachers actually remembering/recognizing me)
8. CCM (Christian Contemporary Music)
9. Hugs from my students
10. Being able to snuggle up to my forever Valentine(s) – Hubby & our furbabies
Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤
What are you grateful for today/this week? Please do share!