I’ve been doing Daily Gratitude Lists for several years now, and it is one of the most uplifting, heart-changing habits of mine. Several of my close friends have also started doing them and have shared with me how the lists have changed their lives.
Before I start my weekly Gratitude post, I would like to give all credit to Pastor Erwin McManus from Mosaic Church in California. God has spoken through Pastor Erwin every Sunday while my hubby and I were still living in California, and because of Pastor Erwin, I began my Daily Gratitude Lists. I cannot express my appreciation and gratitude enough to Pastor McManus for helping me reform my heart.
Here’s how these posts will work:
I will list anywhere between 1 to 10 things, people, happenings, whatever it is I am grateful for on a weekly basis. On days when I feel extra grateful for something/someone special in particular, I will dedicate that post entirely to it/her/him.
February 6th, 2014 Grateful Heart
1. Sunshine on a super cold winter day
2. Christian Contemporary Music station on Pandora
3. My hardworking, dedicated hubby
4. My furbabies curled up & sound asleep
5. Room temperature water to keep me hydrated
6. My devoted Tae Kwon Do students and family members
7. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
8. God’s Grace
9. My very 1st Filofax on its way to me
10. This blog = my heart, my life God has blessed me with
What are you grateful for today? Please do share!